School Council Training
National Curriculum Services (NCS) has been awarded the contract from Department of Education and Training to deliver training sessions for School Councillors in the areas of Finance and Strategic Planning. All costs for training will be met by Department of Education and Training.
What is included?
Finance package training covers:
- Financial reports
- Internal controls
- Investing and fundraising
Strategic Planning training package covers:
- Strategic planning process
- Roles and responsibilities
- Implementing, monitoring and reporting on strategic plan
- School self-evaluation and review
- Understanding school performance
- Communication of school strategic plan
Sessions will generally be two hours in duration at a time and location that is convenient to School Council members. Interested in working with NCS to train your School Council members? Call NCS on 03 9415 1299 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the School Council Training brochure for more detailed information.